Roscrea Youth Service
What We Do:
NTLP, Roscrea Youth Service aims to provide a range of quality services and supports to young people in the Roscrea area. These services are designed to meet the needs of young people, their families and communities.
“To provide a safe and positive environment in which young people are supported and encouraged in so far as possible, to actively particiapte in realising their full potential.”
- To encourage young people to actively participate in their community
- To support young people in their formal and informal education
- To value each child as an individual.
- To provide community based youth projects for the young people of Roscrea, creating positive social opportunities for all involved.
- That all programmes and activities are tailored to the specific needs of the group.
- To provide a range of supports and services in addressing the risk of early school leaving.
- To create a partnership where young people and their families will be involved in the planning, decision making and evaluation of all activities.